Whiskey and Blaze’s Vizsla Puppies Born on June 6th
We currently have Puppies available from Whiskey’s litter.
We are extremely happy to inform everyone of our Beautiful Vizsla Girl Whiskey and Our stud Blaze’s litter of 7 adorable Vizsla puppies. With the incredible Bloodlines for both and a combination of the two, your puppy is going to have both an incredible pedigree, hunting ability, and conformation.
The Dam for this special litter is our Beautiful Whiskey. Whiskey is a sweetheart of a girl with great conformation. She fits into all the AKC guidelines for Vizslas. We’re probably very partial but I feel that she’s the perfect example of a Vizsla and built for a dual potential dog. Whiskey has a great temperament and disposition. She gets along well with other dogs. Whiskey is a very happy girl. She is part of the family and likes the attention but also does great when left alone. Whiskey is very loyal and just wants to do whatever her owners are doing. Whiskey is a bird dog that loves to spend the day in the field. She is hard-charging with an exceptional nose, intense prey drive, and excellent stamina. We are extremely proud of Whiskey and are expecting some of the same characteristics from her pups.
The sire for this litter is our stud Blaze. Blaze has AKC Championship Bloodlines, awesome confirmation, and a lot of personalities. His pedigree has championship lines in both hunt and show. Blaze is a kindhearted guy who is sweet and playful. He loves attention and plays well with other dogs. Blaze is a started Vizsla from CK Vizslas.
All of our Vizslas are very healthy, and we’ve never had any issues or signs of genetic defects in any of our Vizslas.
We take lots of pictures plus we have a weekly video showcasing the litter. All of our customers love the videos. They allow you to get to know each individual pup and see the differences. The videos help you when choosing your new family member. You will see the puppies as they grow and get to see the whole beautiful process of our babies from day one to when they go home with you.
For those picking up their puppies, the pick-process will be on August 6th. For those having their puppy delivered date will be around August 10th. We now offer several options for delivery. You can pay your puppy balance online prior to picking up your puppy or pay cash when picking up your puppy. We do not accept checks. If your puppy is being delivered to you is listed below. Delivery charges and puppy balance is due 5 days prior to puppy delivery day. Please give me a call at 812-709-1839 with any questions you have about the litter or to reserve your puppy.
- All pups will have been dewormed several times and up to date on their vaccinations.
- The tails will be docked and dewclaws removed properly by our certified Veterinarian.
- We have a health guarantee against genetic defects plus assure you that you’re getting the healthiest puppy possible.
- Shipping is available via pet nanny. Please let us know ahead of time to figure out the cost of a nanny to fly your puppy to your airport and overnight stay on delivery day.
- We require a $300 non-refundable deposit to hold your puppy.
Puppy delivery options:
- A charge of $250 if you would like for us to meet you at either the Indianapolis Indiana Airport or Louisville Kentucky Airport with your puppy and a health certificate required for flight.
- A $2 charge per mile to meet at a halfway point if possible.
- If you have any questions about nearby locations to stay overnight, please let me know and I will send you several options.